Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year, Happy Birthday Dish a Day!

One Year ago today Dish A Day was started as "snack a day," an entry for the Fun a Day project from the Artclash Collective. As my home was Thailand, my snacks Thai and plentiful, my fun a day project was born. The rest is history. Let's take a trip down memory lane and see the poor writing, iffy photography, and appalling layout that was the birth of Dish a Day. Here's to many more!

I'm just back from my winter holiday and am sitting on a pile of material. Also, let's give "snack a day" another go. Here's to snacks and a growing waistline to kick start 2008!


Sweet, pink coconut in a hard cookie crust. A lovely, sweet, yet forgettable snack from friends in Saraburi.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year and "welcome back" to "snack a day" Susan

Pond said...

Congrat on your blog anniversary. It is lovely reading your blog and it sure makes me miss lots of foods and snacks back home.

Keep up your good work!

nicklally said...

yes! i love snack-a-day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Aaron - Glad to read that Snack a Day has an encore!
Jan

Kaela said...

I do love reading this blog... my friends on the other hand might be tired of a lot of my stories beginning, "Well, you know the guy's blog I read who lives in Thailand..."

;)

Kaela

a said...

hi all
thanks for your nice words. I'll try not to screw it up.