Tuesday, January 5, 2010

In Portland Oregon

Hello from Portland, Oregon. My home away from home. A city I visit frequently, but have never lived. Every time I visit, I eat and drink better than just about anywhere else. On my last visit back in March of '09 I ended up with a pile of photos but not a lot to say.

Food and Drink in Portland Oregon

Last time I checked, Portland was the micro brew capital of the world. There's killer coffee. There are heaps of happy hours. With lower rents, it's a place where chefs from around the country come to open restaurants. Getting a good meal is like shooting fish in a barrel. You just can't not eat and drink well here. And all this leaves me with a serious case of writers block. Let's see if I can do better this time.

2 comments:

Robert H said...

Looks like you ate a breakfast or seven.

a said...

yeah, that was last time. this time I'm focusing on snacks and happy hours.