Sunday, September 19, 2010

Israeli Juicer

I would like nothing more than to be able to walk out my front door, visit a favorite juice hawker, and sit upon the sidewalk and watch the world go by. Unfortunately, there is no juice man or woman gracing the streets or storefronts. The streets aren't really public anymore as recent laws passed in this land make it a possible offense to sit too long on the sidewalk. Also, I risk my safety each and every time I leave the house. Fortunately, in my kitchen rests an epic juicer.
IMG_5552.jpg
Meet the Israeli Juicer. My housemate, who holds dual American/Israeli citizenship, is kind enough to share one of the perks: A juicer used by the many juice vendors in Israel. This here juicer is the perfect example of how a beautiful piece of engineering makes certain delights an easy everyday thing.
IMG_6736.jpg
Three or four oranges, depending on the orange and the size glass, and you've got a glass of juice. A four year old could operate this device as you get a lot of torque from the long handle.
IMG_6737.JPG
This takes a minute or less. Then you can sit at your table and read the paper and learn all about how the country and larger world is falling apart.
IMG_6740.JPG
Some people cry into their beer. I choose to do it into a nice glass of juice. Everything seems like a dream with a cup of liquid sun in your hand.

7 comments:

Hanie said...

That looks amazing. I want a juicer like that!

a said...

Once I tried it, I knew I was hooked. Actually, just looking at it was enough. what a beautiful device it is.

mikaljains said...

Your post is really a good one. thanks for sharing. If you want to know about various juicers so you can visit below :

Juicers

Jerald said...

congrats! keep up the good work/this is a great presentation.

Juicer

magi said...

My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

Juicers

Anonymous said...

you can find this excellent juicer in the following link:

http://www.holit.net/site/index.asp?depart_id=189709

Anonymous said...

http://www.holit.net/site/index.asp?depart_id=189709